Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Yes you can have a meaningful staycation within 5km from your house. At least last year people could go to Ballybunion and have a socially distanced coffee whilst sitting on a rock.

It probably deserves a thread of its own at this stage the list of ailments you can get from covid.

2 Likes

You shouldnt believe your wireless radio

Someone who had covid will catch AIDs next and that’ll be one of the symptoms

Living, not existing.

3 Likes

Welcome development. Should see a huge reduction in people in hospital picking up Covid and case numbers will tumble even more.

3 Likes

You’d wonder why it took so long.

1 Like

They have, as you would expect, got a lot better at treating the serious cases.

you forgot the very important aspect of looking out his window and checking out how many cars are parked on the streets

4 Likes

the gamechanger there was rolling fat people over so their lungs could get a break

:ireland:HBV​:ireland: on Twitter: “@AnnaMcHugh87 Can you imagine how frustrated I was this morning hearing a man who has made millions from the public sector tell me that I cant go to Galway for my holidays in 6 months time?” / Twitter

1 Like

@carryharry it’s happening again

1 Like

I’m just seeing this now… Depression as a cause of respiratory disease? Or is it because of all the scaremongering, hysteria from RTE with added house arrest on top. How have they quantified this? It’s an incredible claim to make. Is it just unique to Ireland or all countries?

its all a big wheeze

1 Like

My grandaunt has got the virus. She actually got her first vaccine a week ago. She’s 101 years of age. She’s had a serious innings so I hope this isn’t the thing that finishes it off for her. A West Limerick woman who has spent the last 80 years in Dublin.

7 Likes

:smile:

It’s supposedly a symptom of Long Covid. Maybe brought on by lethargy or survivors guilt.

My workplace had a random outbreak of ME a few years ago. Didn’t happen before or since but within a few months of each other in say 2017, about 5 people were off for about a year - maybe some type of psychosomatic trigger although I wouldn’t be an expert here.

Lovely