Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

As risk averse as the government and NPHET are, our legal system has a part to play. The ambulance chasers would be licking their lips at any hint of issues arising from the vaccinations.

Heā€™s got to go

I dont want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone
That I can talk to

lads
anyone here do hair transplants ?
seriously thinking of getting it done.
would that be classed as essential in these times and can I claim back from vhi?

Hector was talking about it on a podcast. You can get it done cheap in Istanbul.

Only if youā€™re transitioning

Thatā€™d be an ecumenical matter ted

to old age?
yes

1 Like

Just shave the fucking thing mickee.

A quick update on Irelandā€™s youth.

Few of my younger team mates back drinking inside in Limerick in their college houses. They going with the attitude that they may aswell get some craic out of it rather than at home.
Some of them in Cork and Dublin have stayed at home but will be tipping into limerick on occasion.

Iā€™m having my first social gathering this evening with four friends coming over to watch the soccer. A handful of new cases in the last fortnight have put the shebeen on the down low for another three weeks.

Met a bachelor today who was known to go dancing 2-3 times a week throughout Munster. Said heā€™s really struggling with the whole lot, unlike myself who likes moaning he is usually a very positive man.

Will Tony ever let us open up? The only hope is John Bull does.

4 Likes

Once we get a few of John Bulls leftover vaccines weā€™ll be back on track

TNH

How much have you got to play with? Are you Attilio Lombardi or Mark Noble?

Elon Musk is the benchmark, looks very natural. Becks had his done and you can tell, the hairline looks too perfect.

The Spanish lads I know all talk about going to Turkey.

Not until the last possible minute.

Iā€™m guessing youā€™re under 25. The only advice I can give you is to brace yourself for another 9-12 months of meaningful restrictions. Start planning now for something you want to do when itā€™s over - book a trip or something. Most flights have no change fee so thereā€™s little risk involved. And try to achieve something over the next few months - running a cumulative distance or something. Youā€™re going to drive yourself demented asking is it over yet, is it over yet.

10 Likes

Lads would do well to heed this advice.

1 Like

Itā€™s solid advice given in a non adversarial manner

Two of my English colleagues had it done in Turkey. Both successful ops. They were charged per implant I think

1 Like

imagine Peter Beardsley with a Liam Brady style haircut

3 Likes

Hit up @peddlerscross for the Dublin teamā€™s official hair transplant partner. Probably Blackrock Clinic, save you two weeks in Istanbul. You can show off you new barnet in the gaelic grounds in 2022.

1 Like

Masks, flights, antigen tests and now vaccines.

How many times is Ireland going to be led by doctor Tony to take a different approach to what other EU countries see as sensible?

2 Likes