Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Under promise. Under deliver.

The civil servant way.

1 Like

John Bull administering 1000 jabs a minute, Egghead barely managing it in 4 days, boasting about Getting 20k doses in last Friday and leaving them in a fridge for the weekend FFS, sure what the rush?

Iā€™ll be amazed if they even hit mid-April.

Iā€™ve had the same Avatar since 2006. If my parents (mid 70s) are both vaccinated by mid-April I am willing to change my Avatar to Paul Reid.

21 Likes

Itā€™s still a supply issue though? Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s anything they can do about it? Maybe if J&J is delivered in March things might pick up again.

1 Like

do you trust egghead and the HSE to have the infrastructure in place? the same clowns who had all summer to increase ICU capacity

Iā€™ve zero faith in them, they still donā€™t even have a computer system to log and roll out the vaccine.

Itā€™s grand. Iā€™m within 5km of Bull Island so I can buy a takeaway coffee in ā€œHappy Outā€, sit on a rock and look over at Poolbeg.

Yer doing great lads

Ireland will be swimming in vaccine come may/june and those idiots will still make a total balls of it

The Healy raes will be bussing people to Belfast to get the vaccine

If that doesnā€™t motivate him nothing will.

1 Like

Get your cataracts and corona jab, two for the price of one.

Thatā€™s true. But we only need to see how easily they are willing to run with any excuse they can to prime the public for more delays (that arenā€™t their fault).

Holohan going against the NIAC and vetoing the administering of the AZ vaccine to over 70s is mental.

3 Likes

Several young and healthy friends are getting vaccines in the US next week with spurious reasons like mild asthma being one. Granted theyā€™re in the Deep South and surrounded by morons who wonā€™t take them but they have so many vaccines going itā€™s crazy.

Might look into getting one in April there, think it will be worth trying to get J&J.

1 Like

Itā€™s fucking mental and a big deal should be made about it.

There was little made of it at the time as Donnelly agreed with him as neither of them want to take any risks at this point. Donnelly has leaked before and has no interest at this point.

Everyone in Government has decided we are locked up until April at least imo.

General Holohan is in command

1 Like

when over 70ā€™s start dying because they were not vaccinated, Holohan should be arrested

3 Likes

A vaccine buffet is the way forward. Leave them on a table in the middle of the local GAA club and serve yourself.