Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

correct

1 Like

Don’t forget, Cheltenhan Mick hasn’t worked a day since with all the sites he sold.

Fuck off Una

2 Likes

Being right about everything by far transcends being woke. I’ve never been woke however, so I could be wrong

Lovely bit of seethe on here today.

say what you want about Boris Johnson he won’t tolerate negative cunts like that around the place

Not many. The main concentration is in Ballina. Mind you, the settled Mayo traveller is a different beast to the rest. John Maughan for instance, very posh.

Very long winded post to tell us “I’m afraid to say boo to a goose since that woman started telling me what to think and say”

24 Likes

I’ll be asking @TreatyStones to have a look at the above post on the Post Ratings Dispute Resolution thread.

1 Like

Young Jonny only has to sit in the couch ateing a Chinese and watching Netflix for another few months, what’s the big deal? My great grandfather had to wait lying down in a bog for 15 hours in the middle of November 1920 to shoot a few tans, they don’t know how good they have it these days

4 Likes

Watching BBC News at Ten. The daily numbers weren’t covered until 10.19pm.

We’re all in this together fiscally as long as Germany is. If they turn it around and get control and reopen their economy paddy would want to get his house in order fairly sharpish as Fritz is no fan of money trees.

4 Likes

It’s a totally different mindset here thank God

1 Like

That is our main hope.

Its pretend personal best 10k running until then.

1 Like

556 is a great number considering the Ireland numbers were stubbornly above 1000 for the past week.

If Ireland can consolidate at this level for a few days and drive down towards 300 over the next week, that would be awesome.

Tony will find a few cases for tomorrow. Hes on the prowl now

tenor (69)

1 Like

Are the teachers happy or disappointed with the drop in the numbers, from a going back to work perspective?