Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I wouldn’t think Aoife is one for the sun holidays.

I’m not sure what the millions of immigrants coming in from North Africa will make of this plan.

They’re bad at filling out the forms as it is

1 Like

She brings a suitcase full of books from Blackrock bookshop

1 Like

If she was a bit more ambitious and went for ZeroCovid global we could all travel everywhere but would just have to subject inter-galactic visitors to mandatory quarantine. We can do it if we want it hard enough.

2 Likes

She’d want to tell Angela Merkel. The Germans have little interest in zero COVID and are reopening gradually in the next few weeks.

In about 2 months will we not be at nearly zero covid anyway?

I thought they said 7 times more transmissible. That’s only twice. Sure that’s grand.

Open the pubs.

4 Likes

Now they’re saying it will be June before the over- 70s are vaccinated. :roll_eyes:

Absolute shit fucks… Who is the PM?

Who has documented the RAIDs here? Risks, Assumptions, issues and Dependancies.

2 Likes

This is what he said a couple of tweets before that one.

Well worth a listen lads - brilliant interview and views from Ivor Cummins.

Ignore the fact Boylan is a bit of a crank, the interview is spot on.

3 Likes

Lads need to relax

I need to see a RACI and a SIPOC by close of play tomorrow. There’s reds all over the page right now and we urgently need to see a path to green.

So its too late for that? Like wearing a Johnny when she’s 6 months pregnant

Tony Holohan in unilaterally deciding (contrary to the expert advice of the vaccine committee and contrary to the European Medicine Agency authorisation ) to not allow the Astra Zeneca be administered to over 70’s has clearly caused that cohort’s, the highest risk cohort, vaccination timeline to slip. It’s hard not to think that this could result in additional deaths and a more prolonged deep lockdown. Once this cohort are vaccinated the risk level drops by orders of magnitude.

It seems a hugely significant decision that went by with little scrutiny and certainly had limited political input.

11 Likes

In other news ye can get yere big box of Ferrero for a fiver in dunnes and tesco for valentines

5 Likes

Tomas Ryan back on The Tonight show. Ara it’ll be the same old same old I imagine.