Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I bought Rajesh a subscription to RTE player to drive the fear of god/vishnu into him. It worked and heā€™s under his bed in Bangalore with the laptopā€¦ so I delegate all queries to him.

10 Likes

If the Liverpool fans can force out Hicks and Gillett by writing letters to RBS it should be a doddle to remove George Lee.

Is Eamonn Ryan the TD here? RTE falls under communications does it not?

OUTSTANDING!!!
THANK YOU

1 Like

Iā€™m impressed with the prompt response from Kate and Iā€™m happy enough to have my concerns on record. Even if her tone was a bit self entitled. I really donā€™t think itā€™s appropriate for guests on shitty light entertainment shows on TV to be exempt from restrictions under the guise of being essential. We are all in this together etc etc.

2 Likes

How / Why did you marry that woman?

Yourself and the life partner are like Kelly Anne and George Conway.

2 Likes

FFS, will you tell her the cases have not plateaued. They are continuing to fall by around 20 - 25% per week, but the actual real number decrease on cases per day will fall as the numbers decrease, so will be less noticeable.

1 Like

What kind of a fucking eejit doesnā€™t see that.

1 Like

A dog with a mallet up his hole can even see that.

1 Like

Lads Iā€™ve been slowly having a meltdown about all of this.

We are running about 1/10 the number of cases now as we were a month ago (actual fraction is probably lower as we are testing close contacts again). This is continuing to fall. We have three vaccines, all of which are suitable to give to any adult as per the WHO. And people seem to be accepting that we will be LUCKY to be open* by autumn. What the hell is going on? The HSE should be getting hounded by he media every day to ramp up the vaccine roll-out. The Government should be doing everything to secure more. The CMO who decided on a whim to upend the vaccine roll-out plan should be told his services are no longer required.

*people have lately seemed to suggest something like ā€œwell some restrictions will probably be in place for a few yearsā€ Why in the name of fuck would that be the case? An illness that mainly kills older people (more than half the deaths have been to nursing home residents) that we can vaccinate against shouldnā€™t cause any restrictions to normal life whatsoever

1 Like

We know.

I canā€™t write to RTE because I donā€™t pay my licence fee.

Sheā€™s obviously not great with numbers and statistics.

Anyone who has a shred of common sense should be having a meltdown over it.

Yeah, we know.

Okay guys, be kind.

From todays Examiner

18 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the bad doctors that should be ignored. Tony has a blacklist somewhere.

1 Like

Hoolahan will have that fucker struck off the register
Heā€™ll be shamed like that Paki fella in Port Unckile hospital or some dump like that who was operating on peopleā€™s elbows when they had a stomach ailment

1 Like