Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Guys, could some analytical questioning type (maybe you @Arthur) please give me the bullet points on Holohan’s cervical check record? Is there some nuance there or was he unequivocally out of order? I think @Mani backed him up recently but I didn’t/couldn’t fully join the dots.

The psychologist (or at least one of them) advising NPHET had an article in the Irish times a few weeks back saying that increasing fear is not a good way to increase compliance.

STOP THE STEAL. STOP THE STEAL

1 Like

Similar, I’d welcome an unemotional/factual retelling of Holohan’s role in that. Was he complicit in badness or was it an oversight on his part,
Perhaps a devils advocate figure could help move the discussion forward, somebody who took part in school debating maybe

1 Like

Its amazing how they seem to have been allowed control the narrative by the media. How close exactly has the health service come to being overwhelmed since christmas? Why was capacity not expanded 6 months ago in expectation of a surge. Its not as if it was unexpected. What was the cause of the failure to again protect nursing home residents? Why cant hospitals put controls in place to stop it spreading within their walls? NPHET/HSE are responsible for these things but now we are focussed on people going on holidays and going for a walk in the woods… It’s incredibly frustrating.

3 Likes

Some doctor expressed a different opinion re the vaccine and Rte want him sacked.

Claire Byrne had some other medical official on basically to call for his head and your man wouldn’t play ball.

After one or two goes at sending him down the route she wanted the utter cunt turned on him and twisted everything he said. Your man was tough out and didn’t shirk. Claire was seething he wasn’t towing her line.

It’s amazing Claire and the other cunts in Rte don’t apply the same standards to Sam mcconkey who’s been repeatedly horribly wrong but yet tHey allow him spout stuff about restrictions and a fourth wave whenever he wants.

They are some bunch of cunts.

15 Likes

I’ll ask the questions around here. Would like to get both sides of this story too? Also his ruling out of one of the vaccines for over 70s. Presume there’s another side to this too rather than hoolahan is an evil cunt who wouldn’t be out of place in the SS alongside heinrich himmler

2 Likes

You’re the Bill O’Herlihy the forum needs.

Attacking RTÉ is the key to unlocking lock down. Once they can’t have guests in studio they’ll fold like a Clare team playing a match after a training run that morning.

If anybody on here actually paid a licence fee I’d suggest non payment of the fee.

We need to mobilize the masses against RTE.

5 Likes

Hammer the hammer.

1 Like

I pay my license fee

Not anymore you don’t.

We’ll starve them out like Stalingrad.

Well I won’t pay it again this year

866/52

2 Likes

No doctor should be trusted. Always gets few opinions. Just because they have PhD md after their name doesn’t mean they are not a complete fool.

That is life advice not just for covid.

Run in Limerick County and I’ll give you my no 1 in the next GE

Bowers could be out of RTÉ soon if it keeps the HSE bashing up

Haha, I’m sure I could pick up a few votes around Abbeyfeale and Galbally if family means anything.
In all seriousness though we are in purgatory now, anything and everything needs to be considered and on the table. More specifically when it comes to vaccines to use their own line, “speed trumps perfection”. Any vaccine is better than no vaccine.

1 Like