Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I’ve often said it, TFK should be running the country

6 Likes

holohan shouldnt be in the chair. shouldve been p45d after cervical check

1 Like

Did Germany go ahead with this?

Lads piling in on Holohan for the unneccessary deaths from cervical cancer are now piling in because he won’t OIUTF resulting in the unnecessary deaths of the elderly. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

holohan has already presided over the unnecessary deaths of the elderly last year in the nursing homes and now hes depriving them of their freedom by denying them the AZ vaccine

1 Like

Can you please quote the posts you are referring to?

He’s an alright sort.

1 Like

We, to a large extent, are.

I don’t disagree at all. It’s the hypocrisy of those using the cervical debacle in their argument to OUITF.

no hypocrisy there. if holohan hadnt gone on a solo and banned the AZ vaccine for the over 70s we wouldve OIUTF in may or june

1 Like

No one is saying that. But if I hire someone to do a project and he was fairly shit at it and tried to cover it up, I might reconsider using him again for the next big project if solvency of my company depended on it. I might look elsewhere or at least get a third opinion.

People in the LIDTF side say trust the experts and trust WHO. Holohan has ignored them re AZ and nobody has been allowed ask the reasoning behind this and the trade off in terms of delayed vaccinations.

Are lads still expecting competency from the HSE?

It’s very difficult to be so certain with this ‘mess’. It’s a global pandemic ffs sake and it’s still evolving.

I think @glasagusban said it correctly in terms of the preferable approach to this coming from the UK - vaccinate as many as possible as quickly as possible and hope for the best. Because there is still an element of us very much hoping for the best.

I suppose we’re not but HSE is also largely NPHET which is why we’ve challenged them all along and pointed out all their moves have been primarily designed to protect themselves and their structures from any pressure/stressing

4 Likes

Why are there 40 odd members of NPHET? Imagine those meetings.

Expenses

And probably one psychologist competing for air time.

Close contacts gone from something like 2.1 to 2.3 in the last week.

We’ll get detention for that this evening.

There are a ot of fair points in that.

I suppose what I was getting at was whether you would keep lockdown until April. I think today’s comment was needless given we have yet to get to March!