Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Sorry, I’m happy to close this ticket. Thanks.

4 Likes

Well all I’m going on is the evidence. How do you explain Miami and California? Or that Danish study?

Because you replied I’ll be straight,

That wasn’t what I was referring to at all, I replied to the stats that @Batigol posted

I’m not getting dragged into something I didn’t comment on

You didn’t, you replied to me but no harm no foul.

I replied to @Batigol, that’s easily discovered,

But no harm

Florida is on the list now is it?

And jutland.

1 Like

Lovely.

Keep em coming.

Are there any countries that didn’t do lockdown and only a handful of people survived to tell the tale?

What chances is there of weddings with crowds going ahead this summer?

In Ireland?
Zero. Until 70% of the population is vaccinated which will likely be 2030.

1 Like

Hopefully you are right. I’ve 5 or 6 weddings again this year and don’t want to attend any of them.

11 Likes

Ok. I got a notification to say you replied to me and if you scroll up to your post you can see that it is replying to me but whatever.

Tony Holohans wife passed away earlier today. RIP

Lads could maybe take it handy here.

4 Likes

Is this serious? It’s hard work anyway.

You replied to me. This is not up for discussion , it’s quite plain to see.

You misunderstood my post and I pointed that out.

Do we need an adjudication here?

I’ll provide one.

If there was I’m certain rte, tony and luke would have told us

Christ I’d fucking love to go to a wedding at this stage.

1 Like

Obviously this shambolic government has seen people going spare this morning (cc @Appendage)

Varadkar was on the News at 1 denying that Martin said significant restrictions would remain in place until the end of April.

Ciara Phelan of the Irish Mirror is not ONE BIT happy about the implication she misreported what was said.

New communications strategy to give 1 to 1 interviews with the tabloids to reach the masses really working well so far.

At least we’ve established that lockdowns have little to no effect on pastries … I’m not a huge Danish fan anyone so tis all the one.

Who is we?