Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

What’s relevant is that case numbers are dropping like a stone since mid January. The US is down from 300k cases a day to 70k cases a day, the UK down from 70k cases to 12 k cases a day, and Ireland from 8k cases a day to less than 1k cases per day. That translates to the % of the total population testing positive dropping from around 0.1% a day to 0.02% a day.

3 Likes

I didn’t no. You can use stats to suit nearly most narratives. I think hospital cases are a better barometer than the positivity rate.

Just a regular January / February so?

Friend of a friend doing this survey as part of their studies, if anyone has any interest.

https://dcupsychology.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6fXvHFVImfakexv

1 Like

They are falling too. What’s your point.

We’re more of a leading indicator than lagging indicator chat board to be honest …

Weddings are only a cod.

2 Likes

Would you put that down to adjusting the pcr hoax or season fluctuations?
(I’m assuming a lad with an IQ of 386 isn’t wearing the idea that lockdowns are to blame)

I reckon it’s down to Joe Biden becoming Pres.

763/28

1 Like

The thick plottens.

1 Like

John will have them hopping like sausages on the twitter machine.

There must be some lads out there making a solid fortune out of this

I’s say the virus has been stunned a little by the rapid vaccine roll out and has retreated to have a think about it’s next move.

2 Likes

Some lads are, some lads aren’t

It is a serious adversary.

Supermarkets.

Chippers and general takeaways.

Zoom.

1 Like

Tony Holohan’s wife has passed away,

RIP

7 Likes

0.1% of the population, i repeat 0.1% of the population, of that 0.1% what % actually got sick aside from a mild dose?- as regards actually dying, are we in nonsense territory then from a numbers perspective?
someone , anyone, please tell me why these restrictions were needed on children and business?

1 Like