Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

They closed the pubs

We were discussing the figures since the pandemic started.

Ireland has a disproportionately high number of deaths in over 65s, which I accept is probably partly down to overcounting.

I merely pointed out that moving the curve by a month is not smart.

You are obsessed with a decision taken in March 2020 but too thick to move beyond.

Sweden has a much lower population density than here, surely a major contributing fact for the spread of a respiratory virus.

Dr. Tony has had this woman deported to the sugar plantations in Barbados since.

2 Likes

Is that the whacko political candidate who used to be swinging the hurley round the place beside her?

I’ve said already I wasn’t following the fortunes of Sweden or any other country so do please excuse my ignorance. I saw the stat (on another website ssssshhhhh)saying Sweden had the worst number of excess deaths in 150 years for 2020, and Ireland had one of it’s lowest… I did a quick Google and all I found was the below… As I just said above to Glas, comparing countries without adjusting for the scores of differences between them is pointless. Each country has its own unique set of circumstances … I’m not saying Sweden were wrong or right… I just wasn’t aware that their death rate was so high.

No Idea. I thought it might have been legal counsel tbh.

I’d say we’ve covered this 500 hundred times at this stage. Sweden has a much higher population density than Ireland in the places where people actually live. 90% of the people live in about 5% of the country down on the South coast.

We need more Christines, and less of these cunts.

Ms McTiernan announced her plan online over the weekend and said she has received “huge support” – although some people did warn that they would report her to Gardaí.

3 Likes

I’ve definitely seen him before, maybe around the house repossession stuff or something

Pointed out before that isn’t correct in the places people actually live.

That also doesn’t read well when it comes to Sweden’s death rates tho… A low population density yet the highest excess death rates in 150 years… crikey.

I had a search. It’s that lad Ben Gilroy and the Yellow Vest brigade alright @johnnysachs

2 Likes

And he there feeding her the lines. Christ he has no clue.

Those people will be on the wrong side of history. Christine is like one of the brave souls that took her pick axe to the Berlin Wall in 1989 and brick by brick it fell.

3 Likes

That makes sense…

Being an informer will rarely put you on the right side of history.

If they don’t work why are so many countries using them? Are there countrires out there doing well who haven’t had lockdowns? I may need to clarify my definition of “doing well”. By “doing well” I mean low fatality rates and hospitalisations.

I see @Tierneevin1979 is typing away so I’m sure he’ll bring some clarity to the figures… But if lockdowns don’t work, why did Ireland have such a low excess death rate in 2020?

Because they’re idiots.

Why can’t you explain India?