Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Jaysus, the mob got rightly stuck into @mikehunt last night, embarrassing stuff

1 Like

So you can’t defend your brain-dead position from two posts ago. Got it.

What part of the Government do you work in? It seems like a very bizarre stance to suggest that a soldier engaged in armed combat with another group of soldiers or militants is a “murderer”. You’re a very dumb and dangerous bigot to have working in the Public Service.

2 Likes

Which one of his comments are you supporting? Or is it all of them?

Maybe you should nominate him here Mike:

https://darwinawards.com/

1 Like

You were justifying killing off all the old people only a few months ago

I’ll join the queue.

I don’t go in for it myself but I never realised that speaking ill of the dead was such a dreadful crime on TFK

1 Like

So you are all for taking delight in someone’s death now also? - It was merely pointed out to him how shit an outlook that is and he just dug and dug and dug — Continuously adding ‘fat’ and ‘racist’ to his rants to justify his glee in another human’s death … but because Maroon and Labane have come down on him you’re now taking his side - which is even more bizarre a stance.

The INTERNET is a weird place.

What’s up with the avatars here?

I have grand relations with both @maroonandwhite and @Tierneevin1979, I’m sure they’ll both agree.
I’m not black and white at all mate

I underestimated the love on TFK for stupid fat racists. It is a well I intend to tap in to more regularly.

1 Like

Ok, you’re just jumping in for the oppressed … got ya.

I call it as I see it, those two lads and @ironmoth are the absolute finest with me, we’d all agree on plenty of things,
To my reading @mikehunt made a comment about the lad that died, maybe in bad taste but in other circumstances most people would have agreed that he looks a bit stupid (and dead) now, it’s 100% faux outrage, if you can’t see that then I just don’t know

1 Like

they’re the hypocrisy police these days. If you post about something they’ve argued with you on, they’ll gangbang you for a few days.

That’s the way it’s gone now I suppose

1 Like

Both sides from last night may find themselves in a tricky situation soon. If some wokester falls off the top of a statue he was trying to topple and gets killed the supermacists won’t be able to laugh and poor aul Mike hunt won’t be able to say a word to them if they do.

1 Like

Total cases on the Covid tracker app. 25638.

Add up the totals for all the individual counties you get 25627.

:thinking:

Mike doubling down - and still now - ‘Stupid fat racist’ and taking delight in his death just to justify hiding under his bed … But yeah, everyone else is the issue here. :+1:

2 Likes

So he’s not allowed to be edgy. Got it. Only previously edgy lads can do the edgy thing