Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Certainly was if the arseholes didn’t depress you

Six day wait for me then up to a three day wait for results

I think it’s just been the drive through which has been open recently

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down, a few people out for a walk won’t be the end of us

2 Likes

The figures for people who don’t have it who have been tested are very encouraging as we only seem to be testing people with clear symptoms

I was in rossbeigh this morning. Was probably 100 odd cars there at that time but you wouldn’t feel 1000 people on that beach its so big. Certainly no issue staying 2 m from others Id say I was never within 5m of anyone

10 Likes

Why do you want the world to end?

1 Like

I think the ice cream vans and coffee stands by them are the issue unfortunately.

Apparently some of the locals in west Clare erected signs on the road side asking the visiting hordes to return home.

Neither in Rossbeigh today anyway

Oh they did yeah

7 Likes

That’s not the point. Anyone who has a car accident, gets knocked down, falls while out running , falls off a bike. All these people will need hospital treatment.

1 Like

you hear banna strand closed?

The walking isnt the problem.

The people queueing for chips up a top of each other are going to ruin the getting out walking for the rest of us.

The public opinion is shifting now

1 Like

Half the people out walking are the gossip while walking type . Tough shit if you can’t walk. Lock the place down.

I did. Must have been thronged today? To be fair there’s 12 miles of it. People could just spread out a bit

Butt out swan heid.

We’re only starting now really.

The end of the beginning

1 Like

Anyone lost their sense of smell recently?