Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

more subtle psychological warfare

He’s a serious contender for the “faces you’d love to smack” prize with that photo

2 Likes

I hope this brave kid’s sacrifice isn’t in vain

1 Like

What a little hero this lad is.

1 Like

he saved the country, if only there were more like him

I thought that @mikehunt would look older for some reason

I like how he still feels like he gets a leaving cert holiday in spite of the leaving not going ahead at all.

Very good. And gets the story into the paper too. A random call by a Journo playing the numbers game maybe?

1 Like

Didnt even have to leave the country to risk getting a funny forgien virus

He’ll be super spreading all around Wexford instead.

Don’t have the premium but I think the thrust of the article is visible without it anyway

Positive of the pandemic is no weddings. It’s brilliant.

3 Likes

Weddings can be hard work but at least you’d always have a few stories to tell afterwards.

In other news, 7 workers in Carroll meats in Tullamore have tested positive. I dont know who got the worst of that deal, the workers or the virus

1 Like

Harsh on people getting married this year who’ve forked out for dozens of weddings but with capacity limits won’t be able to make it all back by inviting distant relatives and casual work acquaintances

1 Like

Were any of them down the pub recently?

No, but they were probably in court

All very well for these lads with their cushy well paying jobs in academia that are under no threat. That can sit on their haunches at home for months on end no bother to them.

6 Likes

What’s your issue with factory workers?

Michael old chum. You’re in terribly foul humour today. Lashing out all round. But I’ll even turn the other cheek. That’s how nice a guy I am. I just have one question for . Where did I say I had an issue with factory workers?