Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

We wont let @myboyblue stranded here — We’ll see him through.

We are all from Laois tonight.

At least its only two weeks. :thinking:

Legislation has to be brought in to force close contacts to test and positives to isolate.

It is very frustrating to see pubs being forced to shut down and the most critical areas left unattended with regard to legislation.

1 Like

The lads in Graigue will be fair confused tonight

This has been coming a long time . Around Rathkeale everyone knew what happened to Shannon Meats. This was obvious for years . Goodman is particular is one bad influence .

We have a lot of Monday morning quarter backs today . the horse bolted good and proper .

Cheap food is in no one’s interest

6 Likes

Lads, this is testing my zen

1 Like

Lot of shrieking going on. Lads not even living in the country going ballistic. Some lads need to get out for air.

Can I go to Curracloe for it?

100%
Working on a version of this one for the next album just for you @myboyblue

1 Like

If you need anything brought up to the border let me know .

3 Likes

It would make a great insode forward

As Glynn said though, it’s too late acting when the community transmission is relatively high.

I know that. They are being taken advantage of by these cunts. No sick pay for employees working in a food chain? That’s grand is it.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lads I’m very disillusioned right now.

@myboyblue are you all set for the Christmas?

1 Like

People are fed up of it all.

What will really fuck with your zen are the empty expressions of token sympathy from Stephen Donnelly, Leo MeHole and the likes.The cunts haven’t a fucking clue what they’re doing but it’s ok because they ‘understand’ the pressures people are under

1 Like

I saw a Merry Christmas banner in Temple Bar today

1 Like

Would they even get holiday pay?