Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

5 cases in Laois today. 5. Like, I just don’t know.

I’m ringing Brian Stanley and we’re gonna start stockpiling weapons.

No they’re employed as contractors so they don’t so they work without holidays and when sick because they can’t afford not to. And they’re producing food for people.

1 Like

Vote Fine Gael

1 Like

2 weeks will fly.

2 Likes

Ireland is behind Laois, Offaly and Kildare says Micheal.

We are. And we’re all seething.

The only thing that would make this ok is if they know something we don’t. Which, based on past performance, is highly unlikely.

I knew that deep down you always suspected it but you’re having your fears confirmed - no one really gives a shit about Laois.

Time and a place

1 Like

Barry Cowen must be enjoying this. He’l get 3 quotas next day out.

3 Likes

Fuck off - just cos you’re on full tilt for the week

Off to boards.ie with you

I knew that deep down you always suspected it but you’re having your fears confirmed - You are indeed a total gobshite

Hold the line, stay the course

1 Like

Time and place mate - not the time for humour here - but good one all the same :+1:

You’re losing your marbles if you think it’s in Governments interest to massage figures.

Maybe, the population in those Counties are keen on nipping it in the bud too?

16 cases this week, out of less than 250 total.

I’ve had it ‘confirmed’ that the 16 cases are

1. Definitely fruit pickers
  2. Definitely meat factory workers
  3. Definitely travellers

Interestingly, the Dubs appear to be blameless but the Facebook crew are gone apeshit altogether.

1 Like

So 1 further death then.

Deaths from May coming thick and fast

1 Like

I’ve been told by a nurse that some of these deaths from previous month’s are victims who contracted the virus in those months and have been in ICU since but died now. Sounds all kinds of wrong but sure you wouldn’t know what to believe anymore

3 Likes