Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

There’s a stench of Simon Harris off Donnelly’s tweets there. He’s kinda trying to mimic the folksy “we’re all in this together” and “I know we can defeat it” style guff Harris was coming out with for months when he was health minister.

7 Likes

Which part do you disagree with it?

What an absolutely unbelievable cunt.

“Bye lads, you all lockdown there, I’m heading off to the pub.”

3 Likes

“It’s OK guys there’s a website here that tells you everything you can’t do. Right, I’m off to the wine bar, see you in a couple of weeks”

1 Like

Where is he TD for. A lot of Wicklow is closer to the meat plants than North Kildare would be.

There is a storm coming. As a cop pal said to me say you are a nurse living in Celbridge and car is loaded up to go on holiday today to Galway with your 3 young kids who is going to stop you and who should stop you.

That’s astounding. We can’t even inspect meat plants but we can close the pubs indefinitely. Which are the bigger risk of spreading covid?

1 Like

Greystones.

I have grey stones too.

The lies and the insincerity mainly.

Wanker.

Not you mate

I wonder will Stephen be doing anything about DP during these two weeks.

Not that DP, it’s bad enough I seen one bald head of that cunt.

Man doesn’t even like cliches

1 Like

Sorry mate but this isn’t looking out for each other. You’ve left us behind.

I now know what our Ulster brethren felt like.

1 Like

these FFG wankers need to get their answer in the next election

fucking wanker

3 Likes

Come back Simon.

I’m assuming there are plenty people who had government endorsed “staycations” arranged from those counties who now can’t go? I’m assuming this will be like the flights? “Soz but you lose your money on that”

Bigger mugs if they decide not to go. Pack up the car and good luck.

4 Likes

You can fly from Texas to Dublin but not go from Leixlip to Lucan.

The whole thing is a cod.

12 Likes

Bigger mugs if they booked a holiday in offaly or laois in the first place

10 Likes