Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

That better be a p1ss take?

Parkinsons?

Fucking pathetic.

There’s going to be a revolution, I swear to god. We just have to hope the good guys come on top and we get nice communists and anarchists and not nasty fascists. Early signals are promising.

By the way, I was thinking today of the special regulations they brought in for the construction industry, only so many of a site and social distancing on sites and so on. The government haven’t just shown contempt for the hospitality industry, they’ve shown contempt for every other industry in the country by letting Larry Goodman away with this. Like - what the actual fuck. Do those cunts realise that if there was GE right now they’d probably get about 10 seats each?

By the way, SF to win the most seats in the next GE, evens on PP. Free money surely.

1 Like

@Bod95 you liked my post. Will you fight beside me brother? Will you liberate this land?

1 Like

The Indo are lowering the blade a bit this morning. Colm O’Rourke definitely posts on here

1 Like

You come marching up my road and I’ll take the head off you you smelly Nordie prick.

Robert Watt does too.

@mikehunt being vindicated with his steadfast support for the NZ lady.

22 Likes

Which paper?

Roam freely through God’s county @myboyblue

Ah good. So we’ve Gardai manning checkpoints but they can’t do anything about people breaking regulations

1 Like

I have no desire to torment a Garda going about his duty.

We go again.

5 Likes

Checkpoints may find dogs. Silver linings

Don’t think many checkpoints have been put in place

There were photos on them on the RTE website yesterday

Drive up, take a photo, fuck off

There was a right scatter of them around yesterday.

It’s a Mickey mouse lockdown.