Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

ZERO deaths again.

Still waiting on the surge of deaths from the increased case numbers

4 Likes

Has Dr Cillian De Gascun been less on tv of late?

It will take 50/60 years for most of those deaths to happen.

1 Like

I’m shocked they don’t have a few deaths from April up their sleeve like last week.

4 Likes

How have the Africans avoided Covid so far? You’d imagine it would spread like wildfire over there. They mustn’t have gone skiing in Northern Italy or attend Cheltenham!

3 Likes

It’s like a knobhead convention, this thread for the last while

3 Likes

They have relatively high levels according to the article. It’s lots of deaths that they haven’t had.

With due respect to the Africans, it’s possible deaths aren’t being recorded in the same way they are here.

They probably don’t have as many elderly people in their populations either

Maori Mike and the lock-down lads like @EstebanSexface on their hands and knees praying for deaths every night so they can have another lockdown, What the fuck has happened Ireland?

3 Likes

Yeah suppose the population demographic of a developing country would be a factor alright. Obviously a hardy breed too!

They also might not bundle their elderly into cramped nursing homes and leave them to die

It wouldn’t occur to you to actually read the linked article for the answers to your mystifying questions, by any chance?

1 Like

That’s correct. They don’t have to test them all if they don’t want to. The U.K. government also removed 1.5 million tests from their numbers this week for some reason.

1 Like

Same place ?

No that’s different

Seems to have been sidelined since he questioned the evidence behind the use of masks in the middle of June.

Not too many obese people there

1 Like

Mike Lockdown very quiet today. I hope the Covid didn’t get him.

2 Likes

I would love to see the highest risk factor below 60, the lists provided are underlying conditions for all deaths. Obesity must be high on it. They should use this as a wjae up call to people with poor lifestyle, if your fit and healthy you can fight most diseases better.

Annex the fucking south. North Tipp should be grand