Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Not all, but the ones that are full timw and part time are in big trouble

thats my point

1 Like

Rovers will be grand. They gave ye a stadium, I’m sure they’ll sort wages for a few journeyman soccerball players

Lets not turn on each other here lads. Its the Junta that we need to direct our ire towards.

4 Likes

Twitter is just all weirdos

1 Like

It will damage the LOI more than most. They don’t have any significant TV money coming in. A few hundred in the crowd, at the very least floating season tickets, makes a big difference.

1 Like

Close all houses

2 Likes

I’m actually seething. To the point where I might tweet about this.

By extension this means that people can’t watch an u9 game or training. It’s madness. Nphet are nutters.

3 Likes

we pay rent on the stadium mate

the players have already taken a pay cut - the annual wage bill is 1.1m

Politicians are fair game for journalists in the normal run of events but during a global pandemic they are subject to zero scrutiny…

1 Like

The irony here is that they’ll keep 200 fans out of a sporting fixture but allow 200 workers to keep going to a meat processing plant while they wait for the test results from a suspected case to be come back.

Utter bullshit.

6 Likes

They can’t be that stupid? Surely

1 Like

I’ll tell you what else, no Russian bots or Ireland flags in the names of those angry comments. That is middle Ireland rising up.

What will you do under a SF government?

I’ll say nothing to no one

3 Likes

That sums it up

And in the case today in Kildare there have been four actual tested proven cases of COVID and the factory is still open. It’s mental.

I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore

In my experience 75% of the parents hang around during training sessions at these age groups.

Can’t see it being addressed specifically so I say we carry on regardless.

I’m not going to tell you to write to your congressman because I don’t know what to tell you to write.

I’m a human being goddamit!!!

Batigol : open up Games Venues & Pubs…

Batigol : close the zoo and fuck families…