ok guys, im Seething

3 Likes

Are you literally gone mad?

1 Like

If it isn’t safe to stand in a field it isn’t safe to be in a classroom

1 Like

Conor McGregor needs to take control here

3 Likes

Germany recorded 1,689 new cases yesterday, their highest number since April. Merkel has ruled out any further easing of restrictions until the numbers are reduced. One step forward, two steps backward.

SF wouldnt be coward’s like this. Only one way to see if they are much better. Nevermind politics VFI, GAA and Irish people should rise up together at this stage.

It is understood government was considering that face coverings be worn in private cars when they are being shared by members of the different households.

@Tassotti warned six weeks ago that the Irish government are being advised by dangerous nutcases

6 Likes

like a true prophet, hes had his issues but now is his time

I was considering this.
As there was no charge into juvenile games there was no policing for the 200 rule, I assume it will stay the same?

If they tried to impose the closed doors policy you would have a situation where parents have to drive their children to an away game in Ballygobackwards and then sit in the car outside the pitch waiting for it to be over :man_shrugging:

Michael is playing a stormer this week

Next Monday

Like a true Nphet

1 Like

John Joe Nphet

You couldn’t make it up. It’s knee jerk headline grabbing stuff.

Actually they did make it up. They’re making it all up!

1 Like

Just put a message in the u9s parents group asking them NOT to stay and watch training tonight.

I didn’t. Because that would be a RIDICULOUS thing to do.

2 Likes

We will see if any irish journalists has anything about them now, or will they follow the line peddled by official ireland

1 Like

That’s the crux of it now.

It would be great to see Micheal Martin squirm as a journalist starts asking him fair questions

Jaysus Tony Houlihan…come back to fuck!!!