Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I thought they had the traffic light system

the next few weeks are crucial

As someone said earlier you’d miss Vincent Browne tearing the head off a few lads at a press briefing.

1 Like

rumours that the using cash is to be made a criminal offence and ATMs will be removed on a national level

1 Like

A new feature added to CovidTracker app will give your appointed time to go to the supermarket.
You will have 1 hour to get your shopping and return home.
If you are detected outside your home after that time period you will be arrested.

1 Like

Gasmasks to be made mandatory in all schools. Per source

Mick sitting in the kitchen with his cans of Guinness laughing at john bull six weeks ago, look at him now! he hasn’t a fucking clue what he is at :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My daughter was tested on Sunday and got a positive result this morning. She’s very upset, she was here for about 40 minutes on Friday. We’re having tests at 2pm tomorrow. Currently we’re tip-top but you’d worry all the same. I’m apportioning the blame to a mad excursion they made to Tayto Park. I had to cancel a dental appointment over this… Grrrrrrrr…

35 Likes

All the best pal.

3 Likes

Best of luck, Boxty.

1 Like

Not all bad so. Keep her lit

1 Like

Alan Kelly is on fore and radio 1

1 Like

Best of luck chief

1 Like

There’s lads with diggers along the border that can take care of that fairly lively

1 Like

It’ll take more than that to put you down kid :fist:

1 Like

All the best. Did she display any symptoms?

1 Like

Best of luck

1 Like

All the best Boxty.
How long ago was she in Tayto Park?

1 Like

He is giving a Tour De France here. He may be the last bit of hope in anyone holding the government/Nphet to account or at least asking a difficult question.

Any sign of this press conference?