Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Like strawberry pickers they go after the low hanging fruit

1 Like

By God. I’m inspired to stay home from the u9 games for the next 3 weeks. Sure it’ll be winter then anyway. What harm.

We just don’t understand. It’s nuanced.
We’re just too thick to get it.

Any update on hospital numbers?

You can’t just look at the numbers, it’s more nuanced than that

11 Likes

What I took from that is they are just tired of following up close contacts with people who have the virus even in the vast majority of the cases there hasn’t been a huge spread where they have interacted socially

Any update on the details of the deaths announced

I love how there are specific numbers for workplaces, household, Direct provision cases, but when it comes to sporting ones it’s just brushed over with no actual figure at all. It sounds like they are finding it too hard to keep a trace on it, so easiest just to fuck the whole lot out.

Everyone keeps mentioning schools and how they are priority, I don’t think they realise that by doing what they did, it’s going to fuck schools right up and I can see major issues now with both parents and teachers/unions saying if it’s not safe outside, it’s not safe in schools.

2 Likes

Just listened to that there, Jesus he rinsed her

1 Like

Some lads shared a car and a couple got Covid, it’s a farce.

I’ve been warning you all of this for well over a month now. They are putting all their eggs into the schools basket but now the sand is shifting under their feet and you have parents all over the country rightly questioning whether they can trust this Govt to get anything right. You already have ministers distancing themselves from the entire issue, eg Simon Donnelly, witness his PT interview last night, Leo and FG are MIA, meanwhilethe education minister herself appears to have fallen off the edge of the world The whole thing has catastrophe written all over it.

3 Likes

Shambles.so inconsistent

She seemed to go into it with some sort of preconceived view that O’Leary was going to be coming out with ridiculous grandstanding nonsense and took a very patronising approach to him all through, it didn’t help that she appeared to have no clue what was going on outside Ireland and that she appeared to think anything NPHET was gospel.

1 Like

He may be a cunt on many occasions but he was correct in highlighting the nonsense of Ireland’s approach and nailed NPHET on points they have gotten wrong, proving the point that their recommendations should be questioned.

1 Like

My sources are telling me one of the Nphet apostles is due to get married in the next few weeks.

What a shower of cunts.

2 Likes

If you truly believe that you must be a bit dim.

Christ what a car crash