Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Now that they are running school buses at 50% capacity I expect tomorrow’s airwaves to be full of apoplectic parents worried their kids won’t have a place on the bus

1 Like

Of course there will be!

Parents will be asked/encouraged to bring the kids to school when they are in a position to do so, if they don’t give up their bus tickets in sufficient numbers it’s gonna be a big problem.

There aren’t enough subs to cover teacher absences, there’s hdd as rely enough buses/drivers to double the school bus situation twice a day

There’s gonna be some craic in the next couple of months

As usual, the disadvantaged will suffer

1 Like

A clusterfuck

1 Like

If you put your kids on a school bus next week you deserve to have them taken off you

I don’t get you? Everybody will get to school, we aren’t the worst in this country as regards supporting the disadvantaged in society educationally,

This cunt needs to shut her mouth

It’s far from Media Tumbleweed :joy:

It’ll be the kids in poorer schools who won’t have enough parents to drive them in who’ll be most likely to suffer. The kids in D4 etc will have their mommy’s and their SUVs

It was the lead on the nine o clock news :laughing:

Who’s Jess Brennan?

Next President of Ireland

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Sure same difference as putting them in the classroom. They’ll be grand in both cases anyway

There’s about 4000 construction workers on the Intel site

Assuming they don’t get the teaching number up and in the interest of social distancing I wonder is there anything to be said for the teachers to work shifts like 8.30-5 till say Christmas or something and have one half of the class in the morning and the other half in after one?

2 Likes

Practicalities of this might be difficult re collection from work etc for parents.