Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Move along, Dara has closed the topic

FF really have lost their mojo, or cop-on, either way this has been shambolic right from the start.

I was prepared to give this coalition the benefit of the doubt, needs must etc etc. This is fucking woeful though.

1 Like

Ah Art - I’m already sitting at home with a “nice reply” in my back pocket for that quip!

7 Likes

History will show Leo to be a genius in walking out when he did. Not unrealistic to see him back steering the ship if FF keep blundering their way through this.

This was always going to be a shambles. FF don’t have the talent in the party for forming a government. Out of all the parties they are the worst and thats saying something with some of the looneys in SF.

1 Like

Can’t remember a Govt that has lost public confidence so quickly and so irreversibly

@Gman

I think Leo very much knew what he was doing. A political masterstroke. The way he has set this up is reminiscent of a CJH move.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the one alright. Although I’m not sure how many cases have actually been confirmed

Hard to believe when you have a party populated by idiots that they’ll do stupid things

1 Like

Deep burn for @Mac there. Ooft.

1 Like

My sources confirmed your story, see above

1 Like

If you randomly picked ten posters on here to run the country they’d do a better job than the current government.

2 Likes

It’ll take me a while to recover from it alright :thinking:

This Philip Nolan is really beginning to grate. That dour, gravelly, scratchy voice would go through you.

1 Like

Keep your elders behind locked doors for a couple of weeks my Wexican brethern

The absolute mortification of it. Sooner you than me anyway

Ah they’re a good bit up from me, case close by here alright but all good. Hopefully stays that way now

1 Like

So long as the bishop is safe

ride the lightning gif