Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Sean O’Rourke?

Mingling with all his FFG buddies. RTE is a cesspit.

5 Likes

Surprised Claire Byrne wasn’t there doing a bit of burlesque.

2 Likes

Did he do this on purpose to get sacked or is he just incredibly stupid? Surely his mrs would say this is a bad idea? I just don’t get it.

Good turnaround and delighted to hear you hunted the virus you hardy old boot

3 Likes

It’s a good job republicans don’t play golf

2 Likes

I would as well if I thought they wouldn’t be up to the same shite. Martin has fuck all control obviously.

Another angle on golf gate Galway along with most of the Western seaboard was on orange :rotating_light: on Wednesday night “no unnecessary journeys”:rofl:

2 Likes

FF, a party of rural idiots, voted for by rural idiots.

Really? Someone that lacking in self awareness and political nous is the best they have? They may fold the tent now if that’s the case

Gaffs not gaffes

The partition was open for the speeches.

Can we get a running total list on active elected officials who were at this thing? Many of us wouldn’t know all the names listed well enough.

@Thomas_Brady what’s yer play now?

Sit back and let this rumble and death by a thousand cuts OR blow the whole fucking thing apart and bring the government down

Public opinion has shifted so dramatically in a week there has never been a softer chance to bury FF

Attending Bobby Storey’s funeral en masse was contrary to restrictions, but I guess a golf piss up is a few levels worse than going to a funeral.

1 Like

I’d bring them down

1 Like

A lot worse. And didnt come on the back of landing in a set of massively popular restrictions as well.

But no doubt trying to get some of the SF cabogs elected recently to behave will be tough.

This would presumably have been cleared by Micheál Martin so he doesn’t intend to sack him. This will run and run, like the Cowen thing, and Calleary will probably end up going one way or another anyway. Liveline will be hopping today with calls from people that couldn’t attend family funerals and so on. I haven’t been to The 51 since 10th March. We’ve all made sacrifices.

Me too. Need to move quick though, because Leo having the same discussion

Could Leo argue against his principles but for good of country we will do a deal with SF… And retain Taoiseach himself

But the thing was full of FG lads too.

2 Likes