Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Big Phil has Dominic Cummings levels of brass neck.

He’ll brazen it out.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Worse than attending this golf junket, he doesn’t even know the difference between its and it’s and who’s and whose.

1 Like

Michelle O’Neill could learn a lesson from Calleary.

Big Phil will be digging in I suspect.

@Thomas_Brady when sinn Fein are mentioned, what have Sf got to do within this

@Thomas_Brady when sinn Fein are not mentioned, why aren’t ye talking about Sf

6 Likes

You have to throw a dog a bone*

• vegan approximation
2 Likes

Micheál Martin vindicated for not giving Calleary a ministerial position to begin with. Great judgement and leadership by the Taoiseach. As Harry McGee said in his profile in the Irish Times last week, Martin has hit the ground running. :joy:

3 Likes

We need a few opposition tds and journalists to keep poking Big Phil for the next few days. The arrogant cunt could literally say anything if you get him angry enough

3 Likes

Big Phil has previous in adopting the honourable course of action and resigning. I suspect he might tough this one out though.

Don’t see the Supreme Court judge surviving this or any other members of the judiciary who were there. It’s iffy in non Covid times for members of the judiciary to be at any kind of event with political overtones.

3 Likes

We wont see the usual - look over there tactics from ffg this time — the people are livid.

1 Like

He’s in the the EU cabinet. Van der Leyden gets to fire him

I would LOVE it if Big Phil got the hoof

1 Like

Calleary rightly walked . This was an albatross around the government’s neck and staying in the bunker was not an option .

It’s a sad day when FF man does the honourable thing.

1 Like

A great word. “An ignorant cabog”

Not sure they can do more than make him apologise and resign. Be great if we could get the same from all parties

Dara Calleary was incredibly stupid but at least he did the honourable thing. Maybe a legal expert like @artfoley could clarify whether attendees in Clifden are open to criminal prosecution if they were in breach of the regulations?

2,500 euro fine I believe