Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Like the aul shoulder injury in rugby. Johnny Sexton has had a few

“All it takes is 10 or 20 American tourists in Mountjoy for a month or two, and suddenly the message is going to get through” - Prof Sam McConkey has called for travel regulations ‘with teeth’.

This cunt wants us to jail tourists :smiley:

1 Like

He was on about travel restrictions for the next 1,3,5,10 years. Whatever you’re having yourself.

Half of Ireland have run into American tourists this week it seems,

You’d imagine stopping them at the other side might be more practical

Spot on.

Coveney is getting his info from TFK.

1 Like

@Batigol is Coveney

0 deaths 11 cases

1 Like

14 of those 11 cases in Dublin 1 in Cork 2 in Wicklow :mask::mask:

1 Like

What do bus drivers do if somebody starts smoking on a bus? Or tries to get on without a ticket ?

1 Like

Ah lads. Ah now. Cop on. Ah jesus.

Something along those lines I suppose

What’s their objection to dealing with maskless customers in the same way?

Do they expect a guard on every bus or are they trying to leverage a pandemic to get a wage increase ?

I counted 14 buses that went past me today either while I was walking or driving and only on 2 was the driver masked up

Oddball counting buses

:smiley: :grinning:

7 Likes

It started as a game with the kids, that I will admit.

1 Like

He says majority of 4,500 a day are Irish. 60% majority would mean over 1,500 waltzing in free to roam.

Fellas terrified at the thought of a few yanks :joy:

Italian Housemate has hinted he may be flying home Mid August for some Family event. Says he’s flying via Heathrow to wherever he’s going in Italy. He’ll be over for 5 days I think.

What’s the story with regards quarantining when he gets back. Will I have to self isolate?

There’s 4 of us in the gaff altogether and the 3 of us aren’t exactly pleased with the matter…

Bagitol: There’s nothing to worry about there’s only a handful of tourists coming in each day.

Bagitol: it’s too difficult to check if all the people coming in are obeying quarantine

2 Likes