Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Matt Cooper says he has 2 witnesses putting Phil Hogan in the K Club in recent weeks. I wonder does Hogan own one of the houses there.

Fuckin hell

If you are going to be disloyal keep it quiet

I was doing @Locke a favour by drawing attention from his golf forum

1 Like

Clara has a great golfing tradition

This is truly amazing what’s happening, the sheer level of anger out there is unbelievable. Curtain twitchers and the OIUTF brigade united in their anger.

Curtain twitchers annoyed at them for breaking rules and the rest of us annoyed at them for making the fucking stupid nonsensical rules.

Fuck FFG, its just a pity there wasn’t a NPHET wanker at the event, that would have been the cherry on top.

5 Likes

“Covid anxious”
FFS sake

1 Like

It is very reminiscent to the water charges a decade or so ago. A lot of anger out there and it isn’t about this single issue/incident it is more so the just the final straw which broke the public’s back

3 Likes

Expect a low number of cases to be released today.

A few deaths from March that were due to be lorried on today to be deferred until this anger subsides.

7 Likes

Yeah, I can totally understand the anger.

I’m more finding it hilarious though

1 Like

Hope he keeps pushing this.

Why should anyone comply with the local lockdowns any more?

2 Likes

Me too.

I want to see how brass necked Phil can get

1 Like

Legally who can sack Phil ??

@Tassotti

They all stand as one. He would have to resign of his own volition.

1 Like

In fairness he had to brush up on his game ahead of the big competition, which he won. In Ireland we’d be giving out if someone entered into an endeavor without preparing. He can’t win

2 Likes

I feel they just made that up.

Or else they are bastard parents to bring their Covid anxious child to a hotel.

Fail to prepare …

1 Like

1 Like

Exactly- shur why not send over Davie Cullinane to negotiate on our behalf against the Brits

There is no one negotiating on our behalf v the brits. Big Phil have said as much .