Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

1 Like

Any TD or Senator etc who was at that event should be sacked. I don’t mean lose their spot on a committee or having to step down as a minister. I mean they should be sacked as TDs or ministers and replaced.

I understand there would be huge legal issues around that but I think it needs to be done.

Too many people in Ireland in important positions think they can do as they please and the rules don’t apply to them. It has to end.

5 Likes

Any peep out of Kneel Richmond?

Cc @Bandage

3 Likes

Michael McGrath was great there on the radio. He cant comment on Woulfe at all because it is really important to keep the judiciary and politics separate. He said it twice. It’s really important that politics and the wheels of justice shouldn’t mix.

8 Likes

Anyone on Twitter going after the kildare td who was supposedly there?

Great turn of phrase. Is it ok to use this in other arguments that may crop on this site from time to time?

1 Like
7 Likes

Mings on fire today

Don’t forget this cunt

he should be fired and deported.

2 Likes

was the golf meeting stroke play?

2 Likes

He will only get more desperate and even more racist now

The big hitters were on table 3

The partition was put up to keep Noel away from the Moroccan ambassador

5 Likes
2 Likes

Ah bless. Coming back to edit your post hours later :grin:

Still no “substantive” answer as to why the two cases are so different.

2 Likes

Just spotted a typo after a post was liked.

I’ve given you the substantive answer three times now, as I alluded to before - I can’t do anything for you being as thick as pigshit - that’s a cop thing.

Here’s the fourth time for the slow learner.

€140 for two days golf and the dinner. Sounds like we’re subsidising the fucking thing. I wonder are the cunts claiming mileage and the accomodation on expenses too.

3 Likes

You still haven’t illustrated why it’s so different. No need for tantrums. Out with the “substantive” answer…

It’s there in black and white, I can’t do anything for your stupidity, I can’t do anything for a person who can’t see that there are no parallels between a funeral mass and a golf society piss up. Don’t be putting your stupidity at my feet.

1 Like