Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

You haven’t, you’ve referenced them. More obfuscation

I’m still seething over that prick Tubridy this morning.

1 Like

Your source is widely reported?

What is it?

I posted them up.

The debate started when I responded to the Bobby Storey one. You are a predictable establishment shill with not much in the way of an original thought so it’s routine to pin you down and show you up and there’s not much you can do about it.

You might want to deal with the specific points raised.

Also re Michelle O’Neill travelling to Dublin. Pearse Doherty himself said he would not have traveled to Bobby Storey’s funeral if it had been a few days earlier.

Here is one

Here is another

And another

As I say, widely reported.

You said it was an outdoor event. Will you withdraw that lie?

1 Like

I don’t read The Newsletter, maybe come up with a source that is not a sectarian rag.

I responded to gaillimhmick’s post, entirely in context. Your tantrums followed.

So your first contributions were in relation to the chap from the Workers Party and SF on the week FFGers get exposed on breaking guidelines at a golfing piss up?

Has the penny not dropped with you yet?

1 Like

The Clifden thing is and was self-evidently wrong. That hardly required restating, nor did I excuse it since.

The dinner they attended broke the old regulations and the new regulations so that’s irrelevant

1 Like

The only reason SF are being mentioned is because their own TD indirectly called on his leader to resign over her breach of lockdown rules.

a thousand posts about Sinn Fein and a funeral. In the midst of stupid new regulations which contradict other regulations and in the midst of a hape of government dickheads contravening these regulations and their pathetic excuses. Only on here.

14 Likes

20 minutes into the last word and cooper has a piece on jess brennan. Diversion by DOB media

Yet you focused on the chap from the Workers Party and Bobby Storey’s funeral.

Odd.

I hate to say i told you so … but …

Not really only on here. I guarantee the Sunday Indo will drag up some Sinn Fein ‘scandal’ this sunday

thered a sinn fein tresd for that @Bandage @Rocko

I don’t bother with defending the plainly indefensible, an awful waste of time in my book

The Sindo are now soft on SF . The paper of record are the new SF bete noir. SF would want to be very careful here as they might be in government sooner than they would like .