Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

You’d imagine the politicians golf trip will be well discussed at all the house parties and get togethers this evening.

Will there be a vote of no confidence do ye think and does it just require a 51% majority to pass? A few FG TDs and maybe FF and definitely greens will vote no confidence too if it can be done anonymously.

1 Like

MM has been working all summer lads

A lot of I’m from chump

If there’s a fuck up in the schools reopening we’ll be headed for an election

He wants a pat on the back now for working through the summer ! Bizarre carry on. Spoofer of the highest order

1 Like

That’s the problem with these lads,most of them have never done a days graft in their lives,“working through the summer”.Don’t make me laugh.

1 Like

He’s literally said it 3 times. Does he realise most people work during the summer

2 Likes

He didn’t want to be known as the only Fianna Fáil leader never to be Taoiseach. Little did he know that he’d become known as the worst Taoiseach ever.

7 Likes

He can’t explain jack shite now. I wonder will there be a push from within FF.

He was a teacher before he was a politician- so probably not.

15 Likes

Look at the bench ffs,who’s gonna take over.FF are finished.

There’s nothing surer but that the reopening of the schools will be an utter balls up and they’ll be closed again two weeks later. I suppose that’s when the house of cards will topple then.

1 Like

True none of there front bench would inspire confidence

Absolutely. Most of them are worse than useless.

Don’t think so, crèches open with weeks and no “ ends of days “ issues tbf.

To be honest the FF party must have taken collective leave of their senses to have voted to go in to power .

Meehole wanted to be Taoiseach no matter what.He put himself before the party.

1 Like

Realistically their shot was to bring Jim O’Callaghan in, go in with SF as the senior party and smother them. Martin is too nice.

Only two more years of this to go according to Tedros

2 Likes