Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

WE deserve better than this from Rte the interviewer was way too easy on him. A joke really where is dobbo when you need him!

2 Likes

It still went to a vote of members . A man with a mallet up his arse could see a fuck up was imminent .

That’s about 25 Ministers for Agriculture

6 Likes

ye won’t feel it lads

1 Like

There isn’t really more can be asked is there . MM is toast , only a matter of time until the alarm senses the particles .

The o Callaghan chap must be laughing now lucky for him he turned down junior ministry!

It’s a sorry state of affairs though when the alternative to Ff/FG would still not fill me with confidence!

Very soft from Caitriona. I suspect she was hand picked

And he still sweated worse that Dickie Nixon in a debate

Is this thing of using ‘with weeks’ instead of ‘for weeks’ I’ve noticed loads of fellas saying a tfk in joke or is it a hurling counties turn of phrase like saying ‘uz’ instead of ‘us’. I hurled fitzgibbon and none of my teammates ever used it.

Did you expect a repeat of her “mauling ” of President Trump

1 Like

There is actually imho quite a difference between an outdoor funeral and an indoor pissup.
The funeral plays badly because of others denied it I suppose, but it’s more understandable.

1 Like

They said it could rumble on for decades not long ago. You couldn’t make it up.

Shhh, let it die.

2 Likes

They’re realizing no one is listening to them anymore

We’ll be headed for a Mad Max Post apocalyptic dystopian perpetual lock down.

There’s Chinese lads landing in Africa already vaccinated.

Tim, who organised the whole thing? I assume the captain Noel Grealish? He must have known exactly what he was doing?

Who paid for it?

The people of Ireland. With their lives.

5 Likes