Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Ya I get the sense he’s a decent fella out of his depth.

I’m right about Michael Martin. He comes across as a decent man trying to do his best.

One wonders is there anybody capable in the dail or any level of politics anymore?

It seems like an awful job. The hassle isn’t worth it. I can’t see many lads at the top of their college classes decide they want to be a politician.

How many people In the dail would have had a father or some relation in the dail before them?

He’s a sneaky useless Cork cunt.

7 Likes

Out of his depth.

To be fair to Leo he didn’t do that bad a job at least he led.

Mary Lou is full of shite too. And it would be hard to say that she would do any better job.

Nah, bad manager of people & a self serving prick too to boot.

1 Like

The money isn’t good enough to attract the best people.

1 Like

Correct. You’d have solicitors or accounts on half a million A year Around the country and no hassle from the media either.

If he is a bad manager of people in that job then he’s out of his depth. It would be like united giving Giggs the managers job that time.

1 Like

Way out. Teaching home economics is about all he’s good for.

A useless useless cunt of a man.

He has no backbone, has sold out his core support and is a liar to top it all off.

2 Likes

I don’t know Mary Lou but I’d imagine she doesn’t no her arse from her elbow. She is well able to point out problems but has never come up with a solution in her life.

1 Like

She’d need permission.

5 Likes

She just does what Gerry Adams and the Belfast lads tell her.,

2 Likes

Lots of accusations being thrown around Harry.

How is MM sneaky?
How is MM a liar?

Aah she wouldn’t be for me that’s for sure. Pearce Doherty and Eoin o broin are 2 exceptional tds though. The lad from Waterford doesn’t seem any good either although I suppose you won’t really know until they get into power.

3 Likes

As long as she makes sure that theres no more then six present at punishment beatings and the like she’ll walk the general election

Next…

1 Like

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

1 Like