Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

There’s 5 very promising vaccines beginning trials… This time next year we’ll be back in pubs like we used to be, snorting coke in handicap toilets and walking around the bar with your lad out.

16 Likes

Also, even if there was no lockdown, Woulfe still shouldn’t have been there.

I remember reading a story told by Peter Oborne in one of his columns about Lord Bingham, top judge in England for a while. One of Tony Blair’s top guys sent him an email asking if he wanted to meet for lunch and Bingham fucking went through him - “What is the purpose of this lunch?” etc. Bingham knew immediately what they were up to, trying to schmooze up to him and the one day he would have to decide on some important piece of legislation that they brought forward.

1 Like

:smile:

In times of despair it’s nice to have something to look forward to

2 Likes

The Stryker Zoom Christmas party will be a must watch this year

At least a funeral is a thing of respect. This was a clique having an exclusive pissup

6 Likes

Michel Martin strikes me as a decent man.

1 Like

The deaths from this virus appear to be drying up completely. I think it’s safe to say we are not seeing a surge in deaths from our surge in cases. This is excellent news.

I think it’s a reasonable assumption to make now that we are not dealing with a particularly deadly virus. Hopefully the restrictions will be tweaked (or mostly removed) shortly to reflect this

4 Likes

Are you ever right about anything

1 Like

Having a joke is grand but try not to be so idiotic and so disrespectful to so many people whose loved ones have died.

I’ve met him a couple of times in The Rochestown Park Hotel and he is indeed a very nice man.

He’s been fucked over from all sides at the minute.

1 Like

Bad workman always blames his tools.

1 Like

He’s a good man, I’m convinced of that,
But he’s not leadership material going on his early days in the job, he’s been treated like a weak substitute teacher

3 Likes

That wasn’t intended as a joke and neither was it intended to be disrespectful. Apologies if it came across that way.

But I’m now firmly of the belief that there needs to be a big relaxation of restrictions and a return to relative normality (with a few high risk exceptions) or else we are facing a problem far worse than what this virus can manage

Yep, he is totally out of his depth.

Tough gig with all the cunts in his own party sniping in the background but he is at the wheel so no further explanations. The buck stops with him.

Was it not okay for him, being retired to go play golf? The rest was the issue.

Actually scratch that, playing golf full stop is wrong.

He’s some ape to be even acknowledging the whole thing.

He is out of touch in terms of using social media and isn’t seen as ‘cool’ like Leo but he is a nice fella.

1 Like

Always a smartarse that fella

I know him and indeed he is a nice chap but no way is he cut out for a leadership role.

1 Like