Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Where are we assembling

There is worry that the anger generated by the controversy in Galway [surrounding Wednesday’s golf dinner] and the possibility of more [Covid-19] restrictions will lead to a large turnout and heightened temperatures,” a senior garda source said. “That comes with public safety risks.

Obviously any lad with a heightened temperature should stay at home or if attendance at the anti-mask protest is essential then do please wear a mask.

they can stick their masks up their arse, where they wearing them in Clifden?

1 Like

Emotions are high. There is a Lunatic fringe On tfk who may go to this “tooled up”.

I was out earlier and I saw @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy in a petrol station.

That’s unusual I thought to my self. He is very anti ICE so why would he be in a petrol station. He had three or four Jerry cans.

I turned the corner and @Spidey was there waiting for him with @Fagan_ODowd old milk float. TSG insisted on an e-vehicle. They had it loaded with empty Millennium milk bottles They obviously had bought on eBay and taken apart the lamps they had been made into.

Lockdown drinking I said with a smirk.

Yeah said @TreatyStones coming out of the shadows. Molotov Cocktails.

He threw down the cigarette he was smoking for effect.

@Spidey shouted at him Angrily - mentioning the highly combustible fuel.

You could see in his eyes he was worried about being in this venture with a zoolander type.

With that, I saw the Lycra clad @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy walking back carrying two Jerry cans followed by @tazdedub counting his change after deliberately not paying by contactless. I headed off as TSG would go mad if he saw the 6 liter ICE I was atop.

5 Likes

i tried to book a table for 7 people for a family occasion last night and was informed that due to the new guidelines only six people can sit at one table, what the fuck is wrong with this country?

That article is pay walled. Here is another by Finto about MM for balance. I’d suggest paying particular attention to his ‘forgetfulness’ in the tribunal and his answers to Liz McManus.
Deny, deflect, deny.

The guy has had very tough times personally and I would have sympathy for him on those grounds. He is however, FF scum. They built the systemic corruption. He was part of it and profited from it. Every shit estate with fuck all infrastructure that @KinvarasPassion goes on holiday in was built by dodgy developers who kicked money up into the machine. We have the evidence him and his wife got money from developers. We’ll never know exactly how much in actual cash he got. He’s now the head of the snake.

6 Likes

I think he did all of this of his own free will.

3 Likes

He’s from Cork as well

One of ye could have sat down on a little small table like you’d bring out for the kids at Christmas

1 Like

Were you planning on going for dinner with your other 6 personalities?

2 Likes

Fintan O’Toole knows about @KinvarasPassion 's cheap family holidays?

2 Likes

Had this the other night with a pre-existing booking for 8 people, table had to be officially split into two 4s. Luckily, in practice, the place was lax enough with the rules.

There was me expecting a mother in law joke !!

Strange this is not more widely known. Link?

There was so many of the cunts doing it at the time, he benefited from a form of herd immunity

2 Likes

It is widely known. His defence was that everyone did it and there was nothing wrong with taking large sums of cash from developers.

Link provided above.

I’m not a political junkie, any time I’d have for MM would be from personal testimony of prople who would know him, generally considered a very nice man.

I quickly scanned that article with an open mind, it appears to be a list of small political donations during election campaigns, perhaps I am naive but I felt brown envelopes would contain at least 5 figure sums, there’s mention there of 200 pounds to help clean the Atlantic pond.
And it all appears to have been dealt with by the Mahon tribunal?

The Cork lads circling the wagons.

8 Likes

The tribunal was investigating an allegation by Tom Gilmartin that developer Owen O’Callaghan had told him that, alongside other payments to politicians, he had “given a five-figure sum to Micheál Martin”.

I’ll sign up to this fantasy nfl thing this morning

2 Likes

Wow, you were in such a rush to beat @balbec to the punch that you wouldn’t even wait for a second one, can one person circle wagons?

1 Like