Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

That’s grand.

@glasagusban has given any corruption pre 1991 the ok because nobody kept receipts back then.

2 Likes

You’ve placed yourself in a little bit of a pickle here considering your usual Florence Nightingale routine.

1 Like

Apparently it’s standard procedure to lodge political donations into your wife’s bank account and then not account for it.

Oh and political donations that came from dodgy property developers caught up in political bribery scandals to boot.

Strange. Your hero Fintan thinks he has serious questions to answer but you don’t. And his evidence to the tribunal was utterly disgraceful, but that doesn’t bother you. Same question to you that @backinatracksuit didn’t answer… How much is it ok for a a politician to take from a developer he is in a position to help with planning (Martin was mayor in early 90s)?

What a load of bollocks, a meek attempt to brush the actions of slimeball Martin under a carpet to justify the “ I think he’s a nice man “ mantra taken.

If the full some of time Greaseball Martin won’t be looked upon any better than Charlie or Bertie.

I’m sure they had a lovely time without you

Look mate, I haven’t pretended to be very knowledgable on the matters of the day during this exchange. I was quite surprised that the figures which had you do setting with MM were so small, I’ll admit that, I genuinely felt that these things would have been 100 grand and over, when I was reading about 500 here and there, 200 to clean the Atlantic pond and a 5k contribution to help with election expenses I’ll admit I was surprised, I always believed that there was nothing corrupt about accepting a donation to run an election campaign.

To sort of answer your question, If it is corrupt then there is no acceptable amount, I sincerely believe that he’s a decent man trying very badly to do a good job, doing his best but unable to control his party or government, a poor Taoiseach going on his early performance .
Again it was probably not unusual for wealthy people to support political parties, probably in the hope that it would benefit them, but I’d there proof that MM acted unethically in voting on it awarding contracts etc?

1 Like

I wonder if the Dail is recalled early will we find out some TDs are abroad on holidays?

3 Likes

Fucking sure of it

Your establishment heroes are making fuck up after fuck up since March - and your only reply is one of Shinners, dolers, or some snide dig at working class accents.

Right people right now.
Just the wrong location
I’ve got a good idea
Just you keep me near
I could be so good for you

They dont look like protesters - but a right wing mob.

1 Like

Take no notice of @Juhniallio . He knows all about planning corruption.

Oughterard crew on the move

Capsized the country over a cold and now even worse haven’t the balls to tell nephet to fuck off and open the country up asap

2 Likes

Its actually nphet but carry on

@Batigol keep an eye out for the cunts and we’ll bring the Government down

One man’s mob is another man’s protester.

There’s a few of our lads in there.

2 Likes

I’m just back from a championship match in Parnell Park. We were allowed 40 people. A few non playing subs and injured players had to miss out.

1 Like