Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Fellas should be happy, u12 sport is shit. Throw back the seat, turn on the radio and have an hour to yourself

So is watching a school play but watching your child play is more satisfying than watching any other top level match I’d imagine. It doesn’t matter about the match its about the kids

1 Like

Its going to be that sort of week, fellas advocating parents not watching their kids play sport.

I’ll leave it at that

Unrale.

4 Likes

Judge for yourself. Maybe they could trust parents to act in a responsible manner like they did when opening parks and playgrounds?

1 Like

But what about the house partys after the U12 games?

11 Likes

Have you actually been turned away from a game mate? Is this being enforced?

France going for herd immunity. They just aren’t saying it.

2 Likes

Are you advocating people break the rules now? You are all over the place these days mate

6 Likes

Why aren’t they being sensible and going for zero COVID? Do they just want old people to die?

It’s impressive how dug in @EstebanSexface is here

He’s dug in that far he doesn’t even know which way he’s facing anymore.

1 Like

The rest of the world is too. Only sweden have been vocal and the Donal is while mocking the restrictions he was forced to but in. NZ have been found out

I’ve been pretty consistent. They are guidelines are they not?

No iv not been turned away because iv acknowledged the rules and not tried to go. And yes it is being enforced (though I expect not everywhere) because despite people recognising it’s nonsense they are afraid of the curtain twitchers seeing a breach and getting sport closed down completely.

The curtain twitching is a most unfortunate outcome of this whole thing

It’s disappointing to watch some of our leading OIUTF go all curtain twitching to suit a personal agenda.

1 Like

Can we just take down the curtains and replace them with blinds, would that solve this issue?

Is there meant to be no parents at kids games at the moment lads?

One guardian may attend.

Unless you’re like some fellas on here and you think the people should ignore the guidelines and turn up anyway and leave it to the poor auld Club official to make a decision.

1 Like

Who said that?

So you can go to the match then.