Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I wouldn’t, no. Hypothetical dictator Esteban would.

Just to be clear, I’ve never called for Phil to resign. I think this resigning culture has gone way too far.

I just think pubs should be open

1 Like

They probably should mate and more than you think are. Theres a whole world going on outside your window if youd just open the curtains, untwitchingly

Just so we’re clear, the champions league final was played behind closed doors tonight and lads are moaning they cant see belmullet vs kiltimagh

1 Like

What’s gonna happen when you stop posting absolute scutter?

4 Likes

The world will go on in both cases, although the chances of a terminal event are increased in your supposition

Footix alert

1 Like

Good points, thanks especially for not immediately resorting to personal insults which are entirely irrelevant,
I don’t think it’s a sacking offence for an EU commissioner, i think our expectations are over the top in many cases, this is tip of the iceberg stuff, I understand people’s anger, I listened to some of that liveline show even, where does it stop though.
what I’ve said all along is that nobody of any substance will be interested in a career in politics because the rage and scrutiny must be unbearable

The scrutiny of someone in public office should be absolute. It’s incredibly Irish to do otherwise.

1 Like

My world is open mate. When the rest of ye were locked away staring at your laptops calling it work I was still going in.

1 Like

These lads 100% post here based on the language. Surprised they didn’t make the under the bed reference

Meat factory workers are the new homeless people. Nobody really gives a shite about them and there’s no real will to sort their situation out but they are very handy to use to back up your point in an argument on the internet and elsewhere. ‘they should have thought about the meat factories/homeless situation’

4 Likes

I find your tone extremely offensive.

France had crowds of 5000 at some of their soccer games this weekend, Ireland have decided its not safe for both parents to go watch their child in an u12 game at the local pitch.

8 Likes

Maybe all the other countries are wrong and Ireland is right? Cc @maryoregan

All ticket? Seating plan ensuring whatever distancing rules they have in place?

You make it sound like they were just let bail away in.

How the fuck are they supposed to monitor or control what happens on the line at a random pitch on a sunday morning

4897 new cases, 1 death. The key lines:

The coronavirus is circulating four times more among people under 40 in France than among over 65-year-olds, Véran said in an interview with France’s Journal Du Dimanche (JDD) published on Sunday, adding that the higher number of cases being detected was not solely down to more testing.

Keeping it away from the elderly is key.

The sideline of the pitch isn’t the issue, according to NPHET its the travelling together and congregating before and after apparently

Mick thinks its ok for Politicians to be up to no good because “shur no one would take the job otherwise”.

Mick is an idiot.

2 Likes