Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Is the curve flat yet lads? Hospitals must be absolutely full?

We’ve about a week and a half before it rampages through the schools and we are all dead

Wait til Communion season start of September. The virus will rest for that.

Its great to breath free air again.

The next two weeks will tell a lot

7 Likes

I feel like we’ve been saying that for 6 months.

You can’t achieve zero. More if it from RTE. Just tell the people the truth.

We are in a crucial moment.

Now you know what the people you kept in your basement felt like when/if they got out

Its incredible how they continue to push this agenda and lads swallow it up.

We need to get on with it. Let those who want to stay under the beds, remain there.

1 case from 71000 kids.
2 Likes

These group-think cunts thinking that they can quickly win some attention and advance their career with this sort of shite and every one of them is going to be completely disgraced by the time this is over.

There is now growing support, both nationally and internationally, for a Zero COVID approach…

What fucking planet is he on, how does he think he can get away with this, who fucking reads this and thinks “that’s right”?

1 Like

Playing GAA seems to be one of the safest things one can do in this pandemic.

4 Likes

Some crack at training last night trying to split the girls into 2 groups (15 limit per group)

“But Katie is my best friend, we are always on the same team” Not tonight girls, ti’s the covid you see. (or the CoVirus as my ould neighbour calls it).

Fucking nonsense.

3 Likes

I had you down as much more progressive than training youngsters in large groups mate? Say it aint so?

The GAA should be running the country

3 Likes

There was a time when we were.

There will be again.

1 Like

Things were better then, maybe it’s where we went wrong

Would be interesting to see how much the likes of Luke O Neill, McConkey, Gerry Kileen etc earn per TV appearance, article, radio interview? If you carry a view that is at odds with the government there appears to be considerable mileage in perpetuating that viewpoint as opposed to an OIUTF view which is a one and done. Certainly McConkey seemed to realise this mid stream and changed teams seamlessly. Anthony Staines and Ivan Perry have been 2 bolters recently for this covid island group. I’m surprised they haven’t set up their own gofundme page.