Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

I can help out with Finland, Estonia and Malta.

My knowledge of ballyragget is pretty ok if anyone needs a few tips

The pub :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It would be way down the list when going on holidays ffs. Activities, relaxation, a few books, a few sights, food… Shur you can buy beers and wine in the bottle shop and drink yourself silly if you want.

2 Likes

Young fella with no kids, I’d say the pub is a big part of any holiday, the Irish and drink, you know how it is
I’m sure you were that soldier, it won’t bother me either.

Not really on holidays — being honest, pubs always bored me -even as a chap. I dont mind a few beers in a proper boozer but it was always way down the list when away on hols., I never really bothered with those two week type holidays in the sun tho.

I always found that when you’re away without kids you can either stay in your room and watch TV in the evening or go out for a few drinks, sometimes go bananas, more often than not have 4 or 5 pints in a few different pubs so you can still enjoy the next day,
Pubs are interesting, Irish pubs especially (in Ireland)
I’d miss that if I was away without the kids, but at my stage any holiday is just abou their enjoyment, I’d try to get out for a run early in the morning but the rest of he day is for them.

116 people in hospital as of Thursday. 8 in ICU.

It’s a, it’s a, it’s a cod.

2 Likes

Decent article here by Fergal Bowers.

And there you have it.

Mrs O’Sullivan was around there for coffee … she has to go for a small procedure in private hospital soon…

After getting millions from the state recently - and being front line medics with the green jersey on … they told her that she’ll have to have a covid test done before they can perform the procedure – and she’ll also need PPE gear — so the cost of the covid test is 280euro and the PPE is 70euro …

350 quid for a test a GP and get ordered for you for free - and a few bits of garb the Chinese make up for a fiver.

What a laugh.

You have to laugh, news reporters shitting themselves

5 Likes

Trying to drum up a bit of hysteria and FF bashing hoping for a political crisis on top of everything else so she can write a few articles…

We’ve the same leadership now as we did throughout the opening few months

@mikehunt wont surface for the rest of the year

He’ll never recover

He’s building a bunker underneath the underneath of the bed

Saw that myself earlier “People don’t seem frightened anymore”

What a fuckin line.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/Z3plSbCbkSA

They love being relevant for a few months.

Kids played a GAA match this morning. And now I am out for a few drinks. Get out from under the bed and start living. Nothing is guaranteed.

4 Likes

‘The virus went prospecting for gold. Finding a vulnerable person during lockdown was like panning for it in a river. Finding an old age home was like finding a huge nugget.’

1 Like