Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The talk of locking down Galway/Limerick and Waterford cities appears somewhat misguided

2 Likes

Sure it’s gone again in Waterford. Was all in the meat factories

1 Like

Think they were only mentioned in dispatches so they they weren’t overtly saying Cork City would be the only urban area getting a regional lockdown.

A bit of sabre rattling to make the dubs feel better about themselves was all it was

By lock down you mean level 3 where nothing at all really changes?

1 Like

I’d go for level 3 with additional nonsensical restrictions

You mean like Martin will just lock down the skangers?

I dont see how they’ll police just restricting urban areas. If the pubs in town closed I’d fully expect to hear City accents if I went down my local next week.

@mikehunt was that man for a long time, but for a finish he was being belittled and having the puss taken non stop, he was still being childishly tagged for weeks after he stopped posting

1 Like

I got savage abuse myself for it sure off the same lads.not as bad as Mike, now. That was over the top and he seemed like a topper

I read on Boards yesterday that there was one person in hospital in Donegal with Covid. Seen nothing official though.

2 Likes

May they rest in peace

1 Like

Anybody that wants more lock down or any sort of restrictions must hate their lives or is simply jealous of people who enjoy their lives. They can’t handle other people being happy.

2 Likes

High numbers in Cork again this evening, won’t take much more for them to be locked down

You said last week the whole country should go into lockdown in solidarity with Dublin :laughing:

1 Like

That was the other fella

1 Like

Yes we should have. It’s an absolute joke what they’ve done to Dublin. Limerick has proven the numbers go up and down. No need for lock down.

1 Like

More testing, more cases.

2 Likes

Anti mask protest in letterkenny which is good to hear.

Its not a lockdown.