Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Spit it out Binky

They’re still cunts but have to stay open if you want your coddle and crubeens in between your bouts of robbing houses and shooting smack into your arm.

2 Likes

10 years of bliss?

You are a windier version of Smithers. All you do is follow a couple of your heroes around here seeking their approval with hard chaw posts. You have not offered a single original thought in 10 years and today will be no different.

4 Likes

Shutting the offending plants in Kildare and Laois rather than the actual counties would probably have put manners on the cunts and avoided the Dawn Meats fiasco in Waterford. These plants have way too much power and influence. As a farmer I thought you would have grasped this by now but obviously not.

1 Like

This is magnificent :popcorn:

The farmers were happy for them to shut when there was a few pound potentially in it for them. Pure greed as usual. Nearly as bad as the gaa.

2 Likes

That and living rent free in your smog filled head.

Shows over for Binky when this flute chimes in. Same chap can’t tell the difference between topsoil and Peat ffs.

Re The meat plants here, don’t they mainly process cheap meats and cancer inducing stuff like burgers and sausages? Would they really have been a loss to society?

Here you go, mate

References both.

1 Like

Numbers mate…

Has the number from both instances above being higher than Community Transmission etc?

:smile:

Nope but I’m not sure we can starve the townies like that either, they’d die without their chape mate

Dr Sam addressing the nation on Rte radio 1 now.

Advocacting a lockdown until 2040?

1 Like

The Germans didnt knock any sense into you while you were over anyway

No. Them batshit crazy Germans with their museums, pubs, restaurants open, their kids playing sport etc didn’t convince me of the need for batshit crazy regulations

12 Likes

Is it completely unrestricted over there?

No. They’re strong on the masks. And there appeared to be reduced numbers at indoor tourist sites. Online booking before hand. Still, the ones I went to were pretty crowded.

But nothing on pubs and restaurants. No time limits or ridiculous rules on buying food with beer.

We dont have the food with beer restriction here either. That’s been lifted.