Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The fact that we ever had it is ridiculous.

Pubs and restaurants are effectively closed for about one third of our population

1 Like

Many pubs havenā€™t opened yet either because of the threat of closure again

1 Like

Pubs are closed in some parts of Germany too where they have high levels of cases

Thanks for giving an answer and not a silly smiley face thingy. Iā€™ve no idea, hence the question mark at the end of my sentence.

Where did you see that? Not doubting ya just havenā€™t seen any reports of that. The missus was in Frankfurt last week and reported that all were open. Spoke to a mate who lives there (Frankfurt) and he said theyā€™d been open for months

this has information on all areas of Germany and is updated regularly

thatā€™s Hamburg for example. I think opening in progress means they are open with restrictions. Some places canā€™t open if they have dancefloors, even if they arenā€™t being used

Brilliant column:

1 Like

Pubs in Hamburg are definitely open.

Iā€™ll take the point though, they might not be open everywhere.

What they wonā€™t do is open with nonsensical time limits or requirements to have a certain amount of food.

Heā€™s after changing his tune now. Heā€™s a media now in his own eyes.

Sam is now open the fuck up.

1 Like

We arenā€™t too far removed from what is happening elsewhere

I hope you and the missus had a nice break pal.

2 Likes

We did. Was hoping to get another one in soon but that Green List doesnā€™t look too inviting

We are not, but I got the feeling the restrictions in Germany were made for adults, by adults. Some of ours make very little sense.

Germany is off it now is it?

If the green list changes while you are away does your quarantine requirements change?

Yeah. Only Latvia, Cyprus, Finland and Liechtenstein remain (effective from Monday)

Yep. If itā€™s off the green list when you return you ā€œhaveā€ to quarantine

A massive loss

Is that a photo of the lasagne or his bellend?

The processed food merchants are destroying our bodies

1 Like

Amazing what some people get up to between the sheets

17 Likes

A very saucy comment there pal.

Question?

There is probably an obvious answer to this but can you have a gathering in your home? What is the difference between visitors and a gathering?