Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

7 Likes

Really! They are blaming the rise in cases amongst other things on the behaviour of young people while saying at the same time don’t blame young people. At the same time bringing a young person who is an extreme outlier in front of the cameras to try scare some sense in to young people and get them to take it more seriously.

Ronan going to bat for young people there.

They aren’t blaming young people. They are reporting the stats for the cases and saying that young people are getting the virus more than old people, which is a good thing.

Now you’re confusing RTE with NPHET.

1 Like

RTE, in fairness, are the main terror mongers here. You rarely see an OIUTF voice on twice whereas you’ll see McDonkey on repeatedly to give very accurate predictions

RTE have been brutal since the start. I stopped watching them a long, long time ago on this. i don’t watch the news. I don’t watch current affairs shows, I stopped watching the late late because it’s become an advert for charities and B-Z list celebrities books/DVD’s.

George Lee should be beaten with a shitty stick

4 Likes

That would be typical of those that were infected and had no or mild symptoms.

934 cases confirmed in the North today.

14-day cases per 100,000:

NI: 208.9
ROI: 96.3

Derry City & Strabane: 592.7
Newry & Mourne: 306.9
Belfast: 268.3
Mid-Ulster: 226.4
Donegal: 218.6
Monaghan: 166.2
Dublin: 162.9

Why can’t we be like New Zealand?

10 Likes

Tis lucky they didn’t test them before the official return date. Much like Donegal.

Derry is nearly as bad as Madrid.

Bobby Storey’s funeral caused this

This is embarrassing for SF IRA

Fermanagh and Omagh holding out strong.

Muddaragawd

They’ll be begging Boris to put up the border shortly. Genius

And one death

1 Like

and nobody else was sick bar a few coughs here and there

they’re worried about the hospitals. Swann is shitting himself

the end of that article says there are 28 active care home outbreaks. Not good

6 weeks? Peak hospitalisations in the North were a couple of weeks after they locked down.

A nurse has tested positive at our local care home. They’re calling it an outbreak.