Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Six deaths ā€˜denotifiedā€™?

82 deaths from other causes today.

1 Like

Noonan canā€™t come down there.

Is this young fella on the six one a fella or a women?

Minus 5 for October so

My auld lad was wondering if that young lads nails turning black was a symptom of ā€œThe Covidā€.

2 Likes

My two kids Covid tests have come back negative

I am still waiting

19 Likes

Someone needs to warn Krakow.

Serious question if it is a person transitioning and taken treatments, surely the treatment would effect their immune system and weaken them.

1 Like

The restrictions in Dublin going wellā€¦

tenor-15

1 Like

Do you think your wifeā€™s test may have been a false positive?

Not that it really matters as all of you are well but a second test would be interesting.

Not sure. Weā€™ll see if I test positive.

I think test detects the RNA of the virus but it could be tiny amounts or fragments and not enough to make you sick.

Itā€™s all speculation and I donā€™t think the experts know.

2 Likes

They know nothing. They are still guessing at this thing.

Itā€™s not a normal virus, this was engineered in a lab and this is why we are seeing all sorts of symptoms with all sorts of bizarre side effects. The Chinese need to be held to account for it but never will be.

Trump has it, donā€™t doubt for a second his stumpy finger is hovering over the button

No wonder this thing is so difficult to contain when you see 770 students test positive at one university and only 78 of them showing any kind of symptoms. There was an outbreak in a meat factory in Cornwall during the week where 170 of 170 staff were asymptotic.

Are we still buying the testing kits from China?

3 Likes

The Brits wanted to come up with their own of course.

Impossible to contain. Itā€™s the asymptomatic who are the spreaders