Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

This could be the best thing that has happened this year. Get these fucking lunatics off the stage now.

5 Likes

I’m not entirely sure that they’re going to chance OIUTF based on this logic.

I dont think this will happen but, you’d imagine if it does then the PUP will have to come back and mortgage and rent pauses will be needed again

1 Like

Put him on 350 a week and watch him change his tune.

2 Likes

He’s one of these medical snobs. Zero empathy for normal people struggling to get by.

The salary of those in NPHET is bomb proof, they have no day to day worries that the likes of small rural publicans have.

Astonishing they’ve gone for the nuclear option this early.

3 Likes

What’s level 4 again??

Everything closed except pubs.

1 Like

Can Dublin go to Level 5 while the rest of the country are on L4/L3? No Croker for the AIF.

Or accept that death is an inevitable fact, which generation snowflake cheerled by bride and Mary struggle with.

8 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I agree on ultimate responsibility but NPHET have made a hash of their credibility in the last month. They quite clearly do not know what they are doing and wanted a Zero Covid strategy as it was easier for them.

There are continued cheerleaders out there for them that need to be called out.

How can a group of experts go in 72 hours in saying the rest of Ireland should stay at Level 2 to Level 5. They quite clearly just make this shit up.

1 Like

The tweet was posted before your post :joy::joy:

1 Like

Go way I hope Gav Reilly blocks you on twitter :joy::joy:

Why? Surely having everyone on level 5 makes it safer for teachers?

We’ve had 30 deaths from this in the past month (assuming some of those recorded arent from April). We’ve have more from heart disease in two days. And these lads want a total lockdown of the entire country?!

This is absolutely absurd from NPHET. I dont know whether they gnuinely want this or whether they are pitching it so the Government meets them in the middle at level 4 but it is fear-mongering of the highest order and completely irresponsible

1 Like

Can GAA games still go ahead at level 3?

The celebrity Doctor backs NPHET shocker

No idea but I’ve the suspicion the gaa will pull the plug.