Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

You’re doing an awful lot to deflect Tim.

I suppose when you’re a member of a fascist political party you find it hard to criticise even their most abundant failures.

I think the Free State are the only health service within the EU who do not have universal healthcare, hardly surprising when you have two inherently corrupt political parties overseeing it since its inception.

This teenage medic is now an expert on face coverings

The visors are a cod alright.

Holohan is in government buildings. Hopefully he will be presented with his P45 over last night’s farce

1 Like

Ah here lads. It’s like Christmas eve here in Dunnes in Carlow. People panick buying already.

Keep me a couple of selection boxes

1 Like

Is the a Polish equivalent of a Curly Wurly ??

Dungarvan won the Waterford Intermediate Football final on Saturday with a player playing awaiting a test.

Hey presto, he returned positive. The whole thing is doomed.

1 Like

Tony will sort this out in jig time. Shut the country down for 4 weeks and open it back up for Christmas.

He will only be positive for two weeks they will be in the record books for ever.

6 Likes

the GGA = Scofflaws

He must be gravely ill with a very serious illness

Now you’re finally letting slip why you’re so agitated.

3 Likes

If a 74 year old, obese Donald Trump can shake this off in a day then you’d wonder what are we at?

2 Likes
1 Like

You mean we’re following the Swedish model?

if only…

Is Holohan some kind of egomaniac? His past would indicate he believes himself above reproach or investigation on certain matters.

No he returns and suddenly he’s in a meeting with the Taoiseach, the Tanaiste and, technically, Eamon Ryan too. He’s all over the news. He’s the talk of the INTERNET

But but but Cheltenham

We should have shot everyone who went to Cheltenham, Putin would have done it.

1 Like