Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Level 5 here we come

Athy gone wrong. Entire senior panel gone for testing this morning

Lads need to learn to win a junior b final and enjoy the internal self satisfaction of that without needing the external validation of a load of Muldoons yahooing and spitting

669 cases up north from 4571 tests.

I didn’t realise Kilminchy were in a county final

I’d be surprised if we don’t hit it before Christmas, with a relaxation back to level 4 or 3 for a bit of Christmas cheer.

I am not wrong.

I know for a fact lads were rocking up to matches with absolutely no right to attend and gaining entry.

I know of after match celebrations in a totally wrong manner also with no regards whatsoever for social distancing.

Now, imo you can’t ask volunteers to be the police but the GAA should have policed their stadia better because for every 3 numpties they left in, 1 was recording everything on their phone.

Simple answer, ban Buff.

1 Like

This again… fuck the media.

No fear they could report on a Nursing Home issue in Carrick On Suir.
2 x Staff have tested positive.
Both staff received their weekly test and were then told to isolate.
Proper management at the Nursing Home through proper PPE wearing has thankfully kept the Virus from the residents.

Kilminchy above have missed a beat somewhere but that’s not the real issue apparently.

:smile:

He wouldn’t know much about club GAA, watching the tv on a Sunday is the extent of it.

There you go again… I know plenty but you are so tied up in knots flipping from one side of a coin to the other that this is your consistent reply when called up on it.

Please do better, pal.

The positivity rate from the tests up North is mad

Our feenyin areas are riddled at the minute.

The difference between level 4 and level 5 is negligible. Unless eating and drinking al fresco in the depths of winter is your thing. Level 3 is nothing to write home about either. Only major difference is you can have another household over to help spread the Christmas cheer but thats not much use if they dont live in same county as you.

2 Likes

None of em were going to get tested before the weekend anyway.

Post County Final surge will be very apparent.

Isn’t that what is happening in Level 3 presently?

Yes, when you read the small print there are very little differences between stages 3 to 5. You’d be hoping we are back on level 2 by Christmas.