Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I’m not watching but I assume it’s Tomas Ryan?

He was on Eamon Dunphys podcast today.

If that is the case it will come out and they should pay for it with their careers. This is Ireland and we hold people accountable for their misdeeds.

3 Likes

That’s what they are saying I just think they should release the stats and figures. There are an increasing amount of naysayers saying its not that dangerous people aren’t dying or getting sick. Surely this would be easily dismissed if they stopped the straight case number announcements and talked more about sick dying etc

1 Like

Sure the government were dismissing the recommendation as soon as it was leaked. They got out in front of it.

Big risk

I don’t agree with Kileen or Ryan that Zero is possible but when will the government wake up and realise that tipping and tapping around level 3 isn’t achieving anything?

1 Like

Well known?

Right lads, it’s like this.

We are living through the 21st century equivalent of Archbishop McQuaid’s conservative holy Catholic Ireland. McQuaid’s Ireland was a perversion of the victorian ethos that had been born and then died out in Britain and the Continent previously. It survived on in Ireland long after it had been discredited elsewhere and grew stronger than it ever had in any other country because the backward Paddies continued to view it as advanced and admirable.

Just like in Archbishop McQuaid’s Ireland the respectable middle classes are hypocritical and holier than thou. They have to be seen to be copying the ethos if the ruling orthodoxy. Just like in Archbishop McQuaid’s Ireland you can win extra respect for ratting out your neighbours.

The posters of TFK are the gays and single pregnant women of the 21st century, the people who broke Archbishop McQuaid’s ethos. We are who live outside of their rigid boxes, either through choice or just because we were born that way.

Just like in Archbishop McQuaid’s Ireland the establishment want to either imprison us or force us into exile.

Just like in Archbishop McQuaid’s Ireland the emperor has no clothes and when the emperor falls it will be absolutely spectacular.

Resist.

1 Like

Genuine laugh there bud. Cracker

2 Likes

There’ll be a vaccine in a few weeks

2 Likes

It 100 percent leaked from the cabinet and given Leo’s actions since I’d imagine it was him.

It makes no sense for nphet to leak it.

They are already vaccinating in China.

1 Like

That’s a good paragraph.

1 Like

Leo has NPHET well and truly cowed. They won’t leak a document like that again.

1 Like

Why the fuck do Sinn Fein keep letting this Cullinane simpleton on TV?

3 Likes

He’s one of their top minds

2 Likes

Martin Browne deserves a cut at it.

7 Likes

Does he still shout “up the ra” when he’s finished talking I wonder
Will find out in a few minutes I suppose

Cullinane is destroying this fella

Is he?

Did you listen? What’s Eamonns take on things and did he give Ryan an easy interview or actually ask some difficult questions?